What information will you collect about me?
– When you use this website you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. By giving us such information you agree to our using it in the manner described in this policy. Credit Card information and details are NOT collected by the company.
If you employee Alex Reid (Perform:Fitness) to conduct any of the services described in this website or within the Perform:Fitness fee structure then you are agreeing to allow Perform:Fitness to keep records of your personal data (name, DOB, injury history, address, email address, telephone number, etc.) which will allow P:F to support you in your training goals. By agreeing to employ P:F you are consenting to allow appropriate communications from Alex Reid to yourself (the client) to allow for a successful S&C/conditioning/rehabilitation intervention and follow-up. If at any time you would like to be removed from the database and your data destroyed, please contact perform:fitness in writing via email.
What do you do with information about me?
– Any personal information you provide when using and/or registering with our website may be used for the following purposes, and ONLY by Perform Fitness (PF).
We DO NOT provide your information to any 3rd parties
– updating membership records
– updating records of other related PF activities
– completing transactions with you
– communicating with you
– personalising areas of the website to match your profile
– keeping track of areas of the website that you visit and the facilities you use so we can improve the Site to meet users’ needs
– telling you about orders, products and services
– advising you of other products and services which may interest you
– improving our services, and
– for quality and training purposes.
Links to this website
If you create a link to a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this website by linking to it.